Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sensitive Eyes

I remembered way back, the first solution I used for my eyes was SeptoCare.
I reallized I was allergic to thimerasol (a preservative) and had a very sensitive pair of eyes.

I consulted my ophthalmologist in UP Infirmary and showed her this:

Photobucket

Nothing wrong right?
Okay, here's a disturbing closeup:

Photobucket

Look at that disturbing red ring!

She said I was allergic to contacts and shouldn't take contacts that are not sold in optical shops (GEO and EOS). But stubborn me wanted to keep on using her contacts. So I told my orgmates about my little problem and they told me to try using Opti-Free Replenish because it's good for sensitive eyes.

Photobucket

 At first I was hesistant. Mainly because I am a cheapskate. Come on, are you gonna shell out P300+ for some solution? But after a few months of using this product I conclude that you really do get what you paid for (even though its really pricey).

And no, I'm not getting paid by Alcon just to say these things.
Lesson learned: NEVER SCRIMP ON YOUR EYES!
You only have one pair, don't mess them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...